Cro Fittings Privacy Statement – Personal Data
In the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
…any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
How we use your information
This privacy statement is intended to let you know how we, Cro Fittings, will collect and use your personal data to:
- Respond to your enquiries and questions;
- Deliver any service requests;
- Respond to any complaints;
Why do we need to collect and store Personal Data?
For us to respond to your requests, questions, service requirements, complaints, etc. we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information that we collect, and use is appropriate for the purpose (legitimate interest) and does not constitute an invasion or your privacy.
If we wanted to contact you for marketing purposes we would contact you for additional consent for that purpose.
Will we share your Personal Data with anyone else?
We have no need and will never pass your personal data on to any third parties.
How will we use the Personal Data we collect about you?
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will do our utmost to keep your information accurate and up-to-date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. We are required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices.
Can you find out the personal data that the we hold about you?
Cro Fittings at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Cro Fittings does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Cro Fittings, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
What forms of ID will you need to provide in order to access the data we hold for you?
Cro Fittings accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Passport; Photo Driving Licence; Utility Bill (from the last three months)
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
If you would like to contact us, please do this via the “contact us” page or using the details at the bottom of the page.